Going forward, until further notice from government officials or the Center for Disease Control, our Xtend showroom is now by appointment only. We are trying to limit the number of face to face interactions with the general public. We are still operating at full capacity and have not heard of any supply issues at this point. We have reduced the number of staff in the showroom and have them working from home when possible. However, all employees who work from home have complete access to online tools and ability to take phone calls and email. We will do our best to keep our clients from experiencing any disruptions during these trying times.
As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure everyone's safety and provide maximum flexibility while still meeting our clients’ technology needs. Due to the in-person nature of our service, maintaining the highest standards for cleanliness and hygiene is of the utmost importance at this time. Below are procedures that we have enacted to ensure we can closely follow guidelines of the CDC and/or State of Ohio directives.
- All employee temperatures are taken in the morning upon arrival to work. Anyone with a temperature 100 Fahrenheit or over will be sent home immediately.
- Everyone is instructed to wash their hands as often as possible during a given day for 20 seconds using soap and water and try to avoid touching their faces.
- We are supplying all employees with hand sanitizer and encouraging regular use especially between appointments.
- We have instructed our employees to avoid mass transit and air travel.
- We will minimize any long-distance travel and we ask that all employees inform us if anyone in their household has traveled in the past 3 weeks.
- We are ensuring regular disinfecting of both personnel and equipment.
- We are instructing our employees to avoid shaking hands and other forms of typical body contact in any work settings, including client on-site visits.
- Gloves should be worn prior to entering the home when possible.
- Interfaces should be wiped down before and after troubleshooting and use.
- Hands should be washed immediately after removing gloves or interacting with foreign surfaces.
- Wipe down vehicles, tools, and showrooms regularly.
- Social distancing should be practiced with extra distance kept between people during close proximity interactions. (i.e. teaching someone how to use a remote) 6-foot minimum
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Xtend Technologies Team